Out of the many things you can do as a photographer, you can choose to become a wedding photographer and have the advantage of only working a few months per year. The rest of months, you can do whatever you like or simply go with stock photography as a side-business.
So, if you are serious about this photography career, then I have found the right teaching material for you. Nick Stubbs is a professional wedding photographer since around 1980. But apart from that, he has a passion for teaching and love to see others succeed in this business and over the years. For this purpose, he created Wedding Photography Blueprint.
I’m gona have to quote him: “It is great to watch my students go from absolute novice to running their own busy, successful photography business in just a couple of short years.”
Customers who already bought the series of 8 DVD’s of Wedding Photography Blueprint, have testified of having a build a successful business, with 12-15 weddings in the first year since taking the advises from Nick.
So here’s what Wedding Photography Blueprint is about:
DVD 1 – Classroom Sessions – Introduction, Equipment and Planning – 2 Hours
DVD 2 – Classroom Sessions – Shooting the Day, Image Review and Settings – 1h 35m
DVD 3 – Classroom Sessions – The Finer Details, Video, Lighting and Software – 1hr 50m
DVD 4 – Location Sessions – Stately Home, Bride Getting Ready – 1h 55m
DVD 5 – Location Sessions – Church, Hotel, Gardens, Beach and Grunge Location – 1h 54m
DVD 6 – Location Sessions – Reception Venue/Ballroom – 1h 55m
DVD 7 – Bonus DVD – Classroom for Business Training – 1hr 52m
DVD 8 – Bonus DVD – Interviews and eBooks
Below is a small sample I received from Nick so I can share with you and give an insight of what to expect.
Wedding Photography Blueprint also comes with a number of eBooks as a bonus. These will help you to get established as a professional photographer. Here are the titles of these eBooks:
- The recently updated Wedding Photography Blueprint eBook
- “How to Sell Stock Photos” – Learn to Create a Residual Income Selling Your Images
- “The Business of Photography” – More Helpful Business Tips
- “Introduction to Property Photography” – Add Another String to Your Business Bow
- “Let Them Eat Cake” – A Short But Important eBook About Your Health and Well-Being
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015