The sleek E820, successor to the BenQ E720, arrives with a 8.0 megapixel CCD image sensor, 3x optical zoom, Pentax lens and a bright 2.5-inch LTPS display. Furthermore, the camera is equipped with direct printing mode, continuous movie recording with optical zoom, 13 scene modes and 3:2 and 16:9 special output sizes; 3:2 resolution mode for easy printing without trimming edges; 16:9 resolution mode for direct display on a 16:9 TV making the E820 an all-round, highly versatile high-performance camera.
The E820 also features a face-tracking function and comes embedded with creative photo frames for photo decoration. Compared to E720, it has a new movie size: 720 x 400 (16:9) at 30 fps, higher ISO settings: 800 and 1000, the rest of the settings remaining the same for the new 8MP camera. What I like most about both of them is the manual shooting mode.
It’s hard to find such a slim and stylish compact camera equipped with manual shooting options.
BenQ E820 digital compact camera is bundled with 6MB built-in memory and is Secure Digital card compatible, which is the cheapest and most reliable memory storage, easy to replace any time. Also, it supports PictBridge function which provides direct printing via any PictBridge-enabled printer.
Benq DC E820 Digital Camera Specifications
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Scene, Movie, Macro
• Scene Modes: Shake Free, High ISO Portrait, Sunset / Backlight / Landscape / High ISO Portrait / Snow / Fireworks / Night Scene / Kids / Food / Building / Shake-Free / Text
• Movie Mode: 720 x 400 (16:9), 640 x 480 / 320 x 240 / 160 x 120 (30fps); MPEG-4 format (with sound, continuous)
• Flash Modes: Auto / Red eye reduction / Forced on / Slow sync / Forced off
• White Balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent (H) / Fluorescent (L) / MWB
• Metering: Multi-Metering
• 2.5 inch LCD
• 8 megapixels
• 3x optical zoom + 4x digital zoom
• Focal Length: F= 6.2 (W) ~ 18.6 (T) mm (35mm equiv. 37.5-112.5mm)
• Aperture: F2.8 / F5.2
• ISO Range: Auto / 50 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1000
• Focus Range: Normal: 50 cm to infinity ; Macro: 15 cm – 1 M
• Exposure Compensation: -2~+2 EV (0.3EV / step)
• Continuos Shooting: until memory card is full
• Shutter Speed: 1/2000 sec ~ 8 sec
• Self Timer: 10 sec, 2 sec, 10+2 sec
• File Format: JPEG (Exif 2.2)
• SD – Secure Digital memory + 6MB internal memory
• Lithium-ion battery
• Dimensions: 91.5 x 56 x 19.5 mm
• Weight: 130g (without Battery)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015