Panasonic DMC-L10 v1.1 Firmware Update
Panasonic DMC-L10 DSLR camera has a firmware version 1.1 available with the following improvements:
1. Improved the performance of AF(Auto Focus) with Panasonic lenses. (Model Number L-ES014050,L-RS014150).
2. Improved the performance of AE (An accuracy improvement of Auto Exposure at night scene).
3. Improved the performance of AWB(Auto White Balance).
4. Shortened the minimum shooting intervals on the single shooting mode.
5. Enabled the Front/Rear dial operations in the fine white balance adjustment and the change of magnifying position on the MF Assist in Li’ve View mode.
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Firmware Update 1.1.3
Version 1.1.3 of the EOS-1D Mark III DSLR camera firmware update incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
1. Increases transmission speed when using high-speed SD cards.
2. Fixes a phenomenon involving not being able to release the shutter.
3. Improves AF tracking in specific conditions.
4. Corrects errors in the Spanish and Korean menu screens.
Canon 1Ds Mark III Firmware Update 1.0.6
Canon have released a new firmware update for the 1Ds Mark III DSLR camera. Version 1.0.6 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
1. Improves the reliability of communication with some CF cards.
2. Fixes a phenomenon involving color cast and vertical lines appearing in images.
Olympus Updates All DSLRs
Improved focusing accuracy when using the EC-20 Teleconverter is included in all the updates, and the E-510 also gets improved image stabilisation at slow shutter speeds.
Olympus E-1 v1.5 Firmware Update
Olympus E-300 v1.5 Firmware Update
Olympus E-330 v1.3 Firmware Update
Olympus E-410 v1.3 Firmware Update
Olympus E-500 v1.3 Firmware Update
Olympus E-510 v1.2 Firmware Update
Fujifilm Finepix S8000fd v 1.01 Firmware Update
Fujifilm Finepix S8000fd digital compact camera will be upgraded to firmware version 1.01 which incorporates the following improvements:
1. Countermeasure for PC connection between the 4GB memory card inserted camera and PC on Windows Vista.
Data transfer from PC to the camera has been enabled under usage of FinePixViewer.
2. Fix the issues in high speed continuous Shooting function when ISO sensitivity is set to “AUTO”.
• Exposure level shooting in low brightness condition has been corrected.
(In some shooting condition, dark or black images are captured even in gloomy scenes.)
• Miss description of ISO sensitivity on Exif tag has been corrected, when shooting at ISO640.
(ISO sensitivity was recorded as “ISO64”. mistakenly.)
Ricoh Caplio 500G Wide Firmware Update 1.10
Ricoh have released a new firmware update for the Ricoh 500g Wide, water, dust and shock resistant digital camera with a 28mm wide-angle 3x zoom lens.
Ricoh Caplio 500G Wide Firmware Update 1.10 (Windows)
Ricoh Caplio 500G Wide Firmware Update 1.10 (MAC)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015