• Shooting Modes: Auto, Natural Light, Natural Light & with Flash, M (Manuial), Movie
• Scene Modes: Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Museum, Party, Flower, Text
• Movie Mode: 640×480 pixels / 320×240 pixels (30 frames/sec.) with monaural sound
• Playback: Face Detection (with Red-eye removal), Slide show, Trimming, Single frame, Multi-frame playback including Microthumbnail mode, Sorting by date, Image rotate, Voice Memo, Blog mode
• Flash Modes: Red-eye removal OFF: Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro. Red-eye removal ON: Red-eye Reduction Auto, Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro.
• Focus Modes: Auto focus (Multi, Center) / Continuous AF
• White Balance: Automatic scene recognition, Preset (Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light), Custom
• Metering: TTL 256-zone metering
• 2.7-inch LCD
• 12 megapixels
• 5x optical zoom + 8.2x digital zoom
• Focal Length: 6.4mm – 32mm, Equivalent to 28 – 140mm on a 35mm camera
• Aperture: F3.3 – F9.0 (Wide) / F5.1 – F11.0 (Telephoto)
• ISO Range: 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800
• Focus Range:
Normal: Wide Angle: approx. 45cm / 1.5ft. to infinity; Telephoto: approx. 80cm / 2.6ft. to infinity
Macro: Wide Angle: approx. 5cm / 3.9in. to 80cm / 2.6ft; Telephoto-Agle: approx. 50cm / 1.6ft. to 1.0m / 3.3ft.
• Continuos Shooting: Top-3 (max 1.7 frames/sec), High-speed Top-12 (max 5 frames/sec, 3M pixels or lower); Final-3 (max 1.7 frames/sec), High Speed Final-12 (max 5 frames/sec, 3M pixels or lower);Long-period
• Shutter Speed: 8sec. to 1/1500 sec. (depends on Shooting mode)
• Self Timer: 10 sec. / 2 sec.
• File Format: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.2)
• Internal memory (approx. 57MB), xD-Picture Card (16MB – 2GB), SD/SDHC memory card
• NP-50 Lithium-ion battery
• Dimensions: 97.7(W) x 58.9(H) x 23.4(D) mm / 3.8(W) x 2.3(H) x 0.9(D) in.
• Weight: 170g / 6.0oz.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015