This is a durable, weather resistant camera with an all-metal case. The HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera series is designed for first time buyers looking for an affordable, easy to use digital camera (easily navigate intuitive controls), one that offers point and shoot simplicity but delivers true-to-life photos for impressive 10 x 15 cm prints and enlargements.
HP Adaptive Lighting will automatically bring out details normally lost in shadows.
You can also remove red-eye on the spot, preview panorama shots, plus get photo-taking tips using HP Image Advice.
Dimensions/Weight: 99.5mm (w) x 31.8mm (d) x 52.0mm (h) and 1.08 grams without battery.
Also comes with HP Photosmart Software which is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos.
• Shooting mode: Normal (default), Self timer (10 sec), Video
• Video Mode: 24 fps, QVGA 320 x 240,with sound
• Flash: Auto (default), On, Off, Red-eye reduction
• White balance: Auto (default), sun, shade, tungsten, fluorescent
• Date and Time Stamping
• Metering: Center Weight
• 1.8 inch LCD
• 5 megapixels
• 4x digital zoom
• 7.7 mm focal length
• 46.1 mm (35 mm equivalent) lens
• Focal Range: 1 m to infinity (normal, default), 0.6 to 1 m (macro)
• Shutter speed: 2 to 1/2000 sec
• Shutter lag: 0.34 sec
• Shot speed: 2.2 sec
• Storage speed: 5.1 sec
• Exposure compensation: +/- 2.0 EV in 1/3 steps
• ISO 100, 200, 400
• SD memory card + 16 MB internal memory
• 2 AA batteries (Alkaline, Photo Lithium, rechargeable NiMH)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015