Nikon‘s exclusive feature system includes In Camera Red Eye Fix, Face Priority AF, and D Lighting, all designed to improve your digital images. Also, BSS (Best Shot Selector) automatically selects the shot with the sharpest focus from a series of consecutive images.
Mode Switch makes it easy to choose between Auto, Scene and Movie modes, and the 15 scene modes are: Auto, 4 modes with Scene Assist, Voice recording , Best Shot Selector, Color options, Party & indoors, Beach & Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Night Landscape, Close up, Museum, Fireworks show, Copy, Back light, Panorama assist.
About the shooting: Single, Continuous and Multi-Shot 16 for COOLPIX L2 and L3; Single and Multi-Shot 16 for the L4. Movie Sound is recorded for L2 and L3, not for L4. Macro mode works from 4cm in L4 and 10cm in L2 and L3.
White Balance: Auto with TTL control, Daylight, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, Flash and white balance preset.
• 2.0 inch LCD
• 6.2 Megapixel L2, 5.1 MP L2, 4.0 MP L4
• 5x Optical, 4x Digital Zoom
• Nikkor lens 38-116mm (114mm for COOLPIX L4)
• Selftimer: 10 sec
• Noise reduction and Blur Warning
• Red-eye reduction (In-Camera Red-Eye Fix)
• No Viewfinder
• Supported Media: SD Memory Card
• 2x AA-size battery compatibility
Check on amazon Nikon Coolpix Cameras from 74$
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015