• Shooting Modes: P: Program AE (Program shift can be performed), A: Aperture priority AE, S: Shutter priority AE, M: Manual
• Color Effects: Vivid, Natural, Portrait, Muted, Monotone, Custom (default setting: Natural)
In custom mode, basic 5 modes and adjustment is available: Contrast, Sharpness and Saturation level available in 5 steps for Vivid, Natural, Portrait and Muted. Contrast and Sharpness level available in 5 steps for Monotone. In custom mode, gradation level available in 4 steps.
• Filter effect: Yellow, Orange, Red or Green filter available for Monotone
• Picture tone: Sepia, Blue, Purple or Green tone available for Monotone
• Gradation: 4 levels (auto, high key, normal, low key)
• Features: dust reduction, depth of field preview, image stabilization
• Flash Modes: Auto, Red-eye reduction, Red-eye reduction slow sync., Slow sync at 1st curtain, Slow sync at 2nd curtain, Fill-in, Manual (1/4, 1/16, 1/64), Off.
• Focus Modes: Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF) / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / C-AF + MF
• White Balance: 7 settings (3000K – 7500K) Lamp (3000K), Fluorescent 1 (4000K), Fluorescent 2 (4500K), Fluorescent 3 (6600K), Daylight (5300K), Flash (5500K), Cloudy (6000K), Shade (7500K), Custom
• Metering: TTL open-aperture metering system
(1) Digital ESP metering (49-point multi pattern metering)
(2) Centre weighted average metering
(3) Spot metering (approx. 2% for the viewfinder screen. Highlight / shadow bases are available)
• Viewfinder information: Aperture value, Shutter speed, Record mode, AF confirmation mark, Flash, WB, AE lock, Number of storable still images, Exposure compensation value, Metering mode, Battery warning, Exposure mode, AF frame (super impose), IS, Bracket, ISO value
• Li’ve View: Li’ve MOS Sensor for still picture shooting is used, 100% field of view, Exposure adjustment pre-view, White balance adjustment pre-view, Gradation auto pre-view, Grid line displayable, 5x/7x/10x magnification possible, MF/S-AF, AF frame display, AF point display, Shooting information, Histogram.
• 2.5 inch LCD + Eye-level single-lens reflex viewfinder, 1.15x magnification
• 10.1 megapixels
• ISO Range: AUTO (ISO 100 – 3200) / Manual (ISO 100 – 3200), 1/3 or 1 EV steps
• ISO bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1EV steps selectable
• Flash intensity control: Up to +/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV steps
• Flash bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1 EV steps selectable.
• Exposure Compensation: +/- 5 EV in 1/3, 1/2, 1 EV steps selectable
• Exposure Bracketing: 3 or 5 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1EV steps selectable
• White balance compensation: +/- 7 steps in each R-B/G-M axis (in Auto WB / Preset WB mode / One touch WB)
• White balance bracketing: 3 frames in 2, 4, 6 steps selectable in each R-G/G-M axis.
• Continuos Shooting: Approx. 5 frames/sec. in sequential shooting H, 1 to 4 fps selectable in sequential shooting L., RAW mode: Max. 16 frames, JPEG mode: Depends on compression ratio and no. of pixels
• Shutter Speed: P(Ps), S, A, M mode: 60 – 1/8000 sec., Bulb: 1/3, 1/2, or 1EV steps selectable.
• Self Timer: 12 sec., 2 sec.
• File Format: RAW (12-bit), JPEG, RAW+JPEG
• CompactFlash Type I/II, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card (Dual-Slot)
• BLM-1 Li-ion battery (included) CR123 x 3 with LBH-1 (610 shots)
• Dimensions: 5.6 in. (W) x 4.58 in. (H) x 2.9 in. (D /(142.5 mm (W) x 116.5 mm (H) x 74.5 mm (D)
• Weight: 1.79 lbs./810 g (body only)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015