• Shooting Modes: Auto, P: Program AE (Program shift can be performed), A: Aperture priority AE, S: Shutter priority AE, M: Manual, Scene program AE, Scene select AE
• Scene Program Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sport, Night + Portrait
• Scene Select Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Landscape + Portrait, Night Scene, Night + Portrait, Children, Sport, High Key, Low Key, Digital Image Stabilization, Macro, Nature Macro, Candle, Sunset, Fireworks, Documents, Panorama* (* Available with the Olympus xD-Picture Card), Beach & Snow, Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro
• Special Feature: 2 image stabilization modes (2 dimensional activation: Horizontal + Vertical), (1 dimension activation: Vertical) with fffective compensation range up to 4EV steps maximum
• Effects: Vivid, Natural, Muted, Monotone; Yellow, Orange, Red or Green filter available for Monotone; Sepia, Blue, Purple or Green tone available for Monotone, 4 levels gradation (auto, high key, normal, low key); Contrast, Sharpness and Saturation level available in 5 steps for Vivid, Natural or Muted, Contrast and Sharpness level available in 5 steps for Monotone
• Flash Modes: Auto, Red-eye reduction, Red-eye reduction slow sync., Fill-in, Slow synchronization, Manual, Off.
• Focus Modes: Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF) / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / C-AF + MF, 3 point multiple AF
• White Balance: custom + 7 settings (3000K – 7500K) Lamp (3000K), Fluorescent 1 (4000K), Fluorescent 2 (4500K), Fluorescent 3 (6600K), Daylight (5300K), Cloudy (6000K), Shade (7500K)
• Metering: TTL open-aperture metering system
(1) Digital ESP metering (49-point multi pattern metering)
(2) Centre weighted average metering
(3) Spot metering (approx. 1% for the viewfinder screen)
(4) Spot with Highlight control
(5) Spot with Shadow control
• View finder information: Aperture value, Shutter speed, Record mode, AF confirmation mark, Flash, WB, AE lock, Number of storable still images, Exposure compensation value, Metering mode, Battery warning, Exposure mode, AF frame (super impose), IS activating mode.
• Li’ve View: Li’ve MOS Sensor for still picture shooting is used, 100% field of view, Exposure adjustment pre-view, White balance adjustment pre-view, Grid line displayable, 7x/10x magnification possible, MF/S-AF, AF frame display, AF point display, Shooting information, Histogram, Heat warning.
• 2.5 inch LCD + 95% coverage 0.92x magnification viewfinder
• 10 megapixels
• ISO Range: AUTO / ISO 100 – 1600 (AUTO: Automatic control is available in AUTO, Program, A, Scene program, Scene select, Flash be fired. Up to ISO 800)
• Flash Synchronization speed: 1/180 sec. or less, Super FP up to 1/4000 sec.
• Flash intensity control: Up to Â±2 EV in 1/3, 1/2, or 1EV steps selectable.
• Flash bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1 EV steps selectable.
• Exposure Compensation: Â±5 EV in 1/3, 1/2, 1 EV steps selectable
• Exposure bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1EV steps selectable
• White balance compensation: Â±7 steps in each R-B/G-M axis (in Auto WB/Preset WB mode)
• White balance bracketing: 3 frames in 2, 4, 6 steps selectable in each R-G/G-M axis.
• Continuos Shooting: Approx. 3 frames/sec., RAW mode: Max. 8 frames, JPEG mode: Depends on compression ratio and no. of pixels (HQ mode: approx. up to card capacity)
• Shutter Speed: Auto mode: 2 – 1/4000 sec. (depends on settings),
P(Ps), S, A, M mode: 60 – 1/4000 sec. (Bulb: up to 8 min. with limiter),
Scene program/Scene select mode: 4 – 1/4000 sec. (depends on settings)
1/3, 1/2, or 1EV steps selectable.
• Self Timer: 12 sec., 2 sec.
• File Format: RAW (12-bit), JPEG, RAW+JPEG
• CompactFlash Type I/II, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card (Dual-Slot)
• BLM-1 Li-ion battery (included) – 650 shots
• Dimensions: 5.35 in.(W) x 3.6 in. (W) x 2.67in. (D) / 136 mm (W) x 91.5 mm (H) x 68 mm (D)
• Weight: 16.6 oz. / 470 g (body only)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015