Olympus Stylus 780 is a point and shoot digital camera built within a brushed metal body (silver and black).
Like the rest of the Stylus line, this Stylus 780 is weatherproof. The most important features are:
Dual Image Stabilisation anti-blur technology lets you capture crisp, clear images in any situation (it combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization – ideal for low-light shooting and zooming in on your subject, with Digital Image Stabilization – freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds).
Shadow Adjustment Technology (Bright Capture Technology) will help you capture amazing detail in difficult lighting conditions.
Face Detection Auto Focus (AF) and Auto Exposure (AE) detects faces in a scene and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for brilliant, sharp results. Noise reduction is set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 seconds or longer. PictBridgeTM and DPOF as Direct Printing Options and 2.0 High Speed USB Connectivity are supported.
• 23 Shooting Modes: Auto, Program Auto, Scene Preset (Portrait, Landscape, Landscape & Portrait, Night Scene, Night & Portrait, Sport, Indoor, Candle, Self-Portrait, Available Light Portrait, Sunset, Fireworks, Cuisine, Behind Glass, Documents, Auction, Shoot & Select, Beach & Snow), Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization, Movie + Panorama Mode (Up to 10 frames)
• Movie Mode: AVI Movie with Sound: 640 x 480/30fps, SHQ; 320 x 240/15 fps, HQ; 160 x 120/15fps, SQ
• Effects: Resize, Rotation, Shadow Adjustment. Red-eye Fix, Black & White, Sepia, Frame, Label, Calendar, Brightness, Saturation
• Focus Modes: iESP Auto, Spot AF
• Flash Modes: Auto (for low-light and backlit conditions), Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In, Off
• Metering Modes: Digital ESP Multi-Pattern TTL, Spot Metering, White Balance Auto, Pre-set (Daylight, Overcast, Tungsten, Fluorescent1, Fluorescent2, Fluorescent3)
• 2.5 inch LCD
• 7.1 megapixels
• 5x optical zoom + 5.6x Digital Zoom
• Focal Length: 6.4 – 32.0mm (36 – 180mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
• Aperture: f3.3 – f5.0
• Focus Range:
Normal Mode: 27.6” – infinity (0.7m – infinity)
Macro Mode (Wide): 7.9” – infinity (0.2m – infinity)
Macro Mode (Tele): 23.6” – infinity (0.6m – infinity)
Super Macro Mode: 1.2″ – 27.6” (3cm – 70cm)
• ISO Range: 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
• Shutter Speed: 1/2000 sec. – 1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
• Selftimer: 12 sec
• Exposure Compensation: Â±2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
• File Format: JPEG
• xD Picture Card
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery (LI-42B)
Tags: Olympus Stylus 780, Olympus, Olympus Stylus, Olympus digital camera, digital camera, compact digital camera, compact camera, 7MP, 5x optical zoom, Dual Image Stabilisation, noise reduction, red eye removal, face detection, bright capture technology, panorama
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015