Launched in 2004, it has been a camera with a revolutionary reduction in size with excellent portability and ease of use (aluminium alloy body, but the camera tripod mount is plastic). Red-eye reduction function does not always work for this digital camera, so you will need more work in PC photo editing afterwards. Pentax Optio SV can operate movie recording with sound and not time-limited, and also a voice recorder function. It does not work with uncompressed file formats, only with JPEG compression (and in this case, the less compression is applied to the JPEG, and the better the image looks).
• Shooting Modes: Program, PICT (picture), Night scene, Movie (no limit on the length of video), Voice recording, USER (your own particular preference), and Manual (which can derivate into Shutter-priority or Aperture-priority).
• White Balance: Auto, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, flourescent, flourescent H, custom
• Bracketing: exposure, white balance, sharpness, color saturation, contrast.
• 1.8 inch LCD
• 5.0 effective megapixels
• 5X optical + 4X digital zoom
• Focal length: 36mm – 180mm (35mm equivalent)
• Aperture: F2.8 – F4.7
• No AF-assist lamp
• ISO range: 50,100,200,400
• Self timer: 2, 10 sec
• Exposure compensation: -2 to +2 in 1/3 EV steps
• SD/MMC memory card
• Lithium-Ion battery (100 shots onlyïŒ)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015