This E-book details concepts and information from more than 300 posts with a total of 1200 feedback comments received over two years by Larry Lohrman. The content is a collection of readable tutorials on how to create effective real estate marketing photos:
* How to choose a camera for real estate photography
* The basics of interior lighting
* How to fix common problems with a Photoshop Elements and Lightroom
* Guidelines for shooting exteriors
* Guidelines for shooting interiors
* How to create and use virtual tours effectively
* A detail description of the 10 Essentials of Real Estate Photography with examples
* Analysis of current trends in real estate photography.
A few words from the author (Larry Lohrman):
“My goal has been to do is to distill the essential concepts from this blog (http://photographyforrealestate.net)into book form. I think this E-book will be a good resource for people getting started in real estate photography or perhaps those that have been the business for a short time. It turned out that doing this blog has been very helpful in refining the book content and understanding the scope and diversity of what people are doing in real estate photography.”
The E-book has the same name as the blog Photography For Real Estate and is downloadable in PDF form (5.3 MB) right here (however, a symbolic price is to be given). You can use the blog to give feedback about the book and suggestions. So far, anyone who read it is pleased and don’t regret a penny and even ask for autographs. The table of contents and first chapter are available for free on the above mentioned blog.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015