In these days, the digital frame gadget becomes more and more interesting from two points of view:
– first, the customers demand more: they just love it
– second, the manufacturers create more and more powerful devices as the competition grows
So what is the reason why someone would purchase this?
Digital photo frame consumers and digital signage business users can display thousands of digital photos or other digital signage advertising content stored on any Windows or Apple computer, or from select RSS enabled photo sharing websites such as Picasa Web Albums or Flickr. All digital picture frames require no additional image manipulation or software installation and will display photo collections organized with the leading photo management software programs. Some of them even play music for a more enjoyable viewing environment.
As a result, PhotoVu PV1765w is a new 17” widescreen wireless digital picture frame equipped with a 1280 x 800 LCD display – 17 inch widescreen, in a 16:10 wide format.
“This is clearly a premium digital picture frame at a very affordable price, making a PhotoVu the perfect gift for the 2007 holiday season” said Mark Van Buskirk, Partner, PhotoVu. “And our new PV1765w still includes all of the industry leading features and customization options that PhotoVu is well known for.”
More information about PhotoVu digital picture frames can be found at: http://www.photovu.com/digital-frames
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015