This ultra compact digital camera feels like… a toy made of plastic! More than that, the pocket camera can be purchased in colors as pink, red, green, grey, crÃ¨me, brown and black.
The Sony DSC-T100 is powered by the Bionz processing engine, first used in Sonys Alpha digital SLR camera system. Not only does this robust processing engine deliver the fast image processing speeds needed to produce color-rich, detailed pictures for true high-definition photo viewing, it also speeds up the cameras response times and extends battery life.
Red-eye correction and dynamic range optimization to adjust under- or over-exposed areas can be performed without having to make a lot of adjustments to the camera. Photos can be retouched and enlivened on the spot with up to four filter selections, such as the fish-eye filter for an amusing fishbowl effect.
With the Sony Cybershot DSC-T100 shooting in low light doesn’t have to result in blurry, grainy photos. Sonys Super Steady Shot optical image stabilization counters camera shake and stabilize images so you can easily shoot with longer exposure times. Also, it can identify up to 8 faces in the cameras LCD frame, and automatically adjust white balance and flash as well as focus and exposure for sharp, clear photos. Sonys Clear raw noise reduction technology will help reduce the picture noise common to low-light exposures.
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Program Auto, Scene
• Scene Modes: Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, High Speed Shutter, High Sensitivity, Soft Snap
• Color modes: Natural, Vivid, Sepia, B&W
• Focus: Auto, Macro, Magnifying Glass, Preset, Single, Monitoring
• Metering: Multi-pattern, Center-weighted, Spot
• White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent 1, 2, 3, Incandescent, Flash WB
• Flash (built-in): • Auto, On, Slow Synch, Off, Red-eye reduction
• 3.0-inch LCD
• 5x optical zoom
• F3.5-4.4, 35-175mm (35mm equiv) lens
• Aperture: F3.5-5.6 (wide) F4.4-10.0 (tele)
• No Viewfinder
• Shutter Speed: 1-1/1000 sec
• Focus Range: Macro: 80cm (tele) 8cm (wide), Magnifying Glass: 1-20cm (wide), AF: 50cm
• ISO Range: 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
• Flash Range: 0.1-3.7m (wide) 0.8-2.9m (tele)
• Exposure compensation: +/-2EV in 1/3EV stop increments
• File Formats: JPEG, DPOF
• Self timer: 2 or 10sec
• Continuous shooting 100 shots, 2.1fps, 8MP (max)
• Memory Stick / Pro Duo + 31 MB internal memory
• Lithium-ion battery NP-BG1 (380 shots)
Tags: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100, Sony, Sony DSC-T100, Sony Cybershot, image stabilization, noise reduction, red eye reduction, face detection, 5x optical zoom, 8MP, digital camera, camera, compact camera, compact digital camera
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015