Exilim EX-Z1050, launched on January 2007, is one of the slimmest compact digital cameras currently on the market, nearly as small as Kodak EasyShare V705. Also lightweight due to the aluminium body, it really fits all pockets. What this camera lacks is Image Stabilisation, viewfinder and more manual modes. Not even a direct print facility which is common on compact digital cameras.
• Shooting Modes: Program, BEST SHOT
• Blur-reduction technologies: Automatically analyzes the velocity and vector of a moving subject and sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter speed.
• Anti Shake DSP: reduces blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings.
• Movie mode: with electronic camera shake compensation function, Motion JPEG, AVI
• Metering: Multi-Pattern, Center-Weighted, Spot
• Focus Modes: Spot, Multi, Tracking + Contrast Detection AF Focus
• Flash Modes: Auto, On, Off, Soft Flash, Red-Eye Reduction with max 2m range
• White Balance: Auto, Fixed (6 modes), Manual
• 2.6 inch LCD
• 10.1 megapixels
• 3x optical zoom + 4x digital zoom
• Continuos shooting: 7 shots/second
• ISO range: 80, 100, 200, 400, 800
• Exposure compensation: Â±2EV (1/3EV steps)
• Aperture: F2.8-8.0
• Shutter Speed: 4 – 1/1000 sec
• Self-timer: 2, 10 sec
• File Format: JPEG
• Focus Range: Normal: 40 – infinity, Macro: 10-50 cm
• Memory Storage: SD (Secure Digital) card + 15.4 MB internal
• Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery NP-40 (over 350 shots)
[tags]Casio Exilim EX-Z1050, casio, casio exilim, casio exilim z1050, slim, ultra compact, comptact digital camera, digital camera, camera, pocket camera[/tags]