Fujifilm Finepix S6000fd is an ultra zoom camera (10.7x optical zoom) with a 6.3 Megapixel SuperCCD sensor that produces less noise than regular CCDs.
Also, the camera actively seeks out faces and makes sure that they are in focus and properly exposed (face detection function). The S6000 includes a lens cap and a lens hood, but the only thing this camera misses is optical image stabilization.
The manual zoom and focus rings represent another bonus in favour for this camera. The robust design and the threaded lens for 58 mm filters and accessories will give even more flexibility of use.
As you can see below, this digital camera is not just flexible but also has a plenty of useful shooting modes. White balance (Auto, custom, sunlight, shade, daylight fluorescent, warm white fluorescent, cool white fluorescent, incandescent) works fine and then you have two macro modes on this camera: in the regular macro mode the minimum distance to the subject is 10 cm at wide-angle and 90 cm at telephoto; super macro mode can focus 1 cm away from your subject.
• 2.5 inch LCD
• 6.3 effective Megapixel
• 10.7x optical zoom
• ISO range: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
• 6.2 – 66.7 mm focal length (28 – 300 mm equivalent)
• Shutter speed: 30 – 1/4000 sec
• Aperture: F2.8 – F11
• 0.2 to 0.4 seconds for focusing
• Exposure compensation: -2/3EV to +2/3EV in 1/3EV increments
• Bracketing interval: Â±1/3EV, Â±2/3EV, Â±1EV
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Full Manual, Movie Mode, Scene Mode (Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Museum, Party, Flower, Text), Landscape, Portrait, Natural Light , Picture Stabilisation
• Pop-up flash resulting in Red-eye reduction (but no external flashes support)
• Movie clips: 30 fps with audio
• Uses xD Picture Card + 10MB Internal
• JPEG + RAW
• 4 x AA NiMH batteries
• Accessories: wideangle lens, AC adapter, soft case
[tags]fujifilm, Fujifilm Finepix S6000fd, RAW, ultra-zoom, 10x zoom, 6MP,digital camera, camera, full manual camera, super macro[/tags]