HP Design Gallery: Add artistic effects directly on your camera – no PC or software needed. Make your photos look like cartoons, sketches or antique photographs. Add fun borders and tint photos to black-and-white, sepia and more.
HP automatic in-camera red-eye removal: Remove red-eye without having to transfer photos to your computer. This unique, easy-to-use tool automatically recognises red-eye and lets you remove it immediately via your camera’s LCD screen.
HP Photosmart Premier software for Windows and Macintosh included and HP Photosmart 6220 Digital Camera Dock connectivity. There is also a on-camera button to easily order and share photos on Snapfish using HP Photosmart Express. You can add wireless capabilities by purchasing the HP Photosmart 6222 Wireless Dock Base to share your photos via a wireless home network.
Photosmart M527 is a very light compact point and shoot, suited for vacation and snapshot photography, with almost no manual features but a lot of specific HP interesting key features like the ones described above. It takes great pictures that can be enlarged and are clearly focused, but the LCD screen can hardly be seen in bright sunlight.
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Scene, Movie, Macro
• Scene Modes: Action, Beach and Snow, Burst, Fast Shot, Landscape, Macro, Night portrait, Portrait, Self Timer, Sunset
• Effects: Full colour (default), black & white, sepia; Date and time imprinting
• Flash Mode: Auto (default), Auto with red-eye reduction, Flash on, Flash off
• Movie Mode: 20 fps, VGA 320 x 240, MPEG 1, with sound, limited only by available memory
• White Balance: Auto (default), sun, shade, tungsten, fluorescent, manual
• Metering: TTL (through-the-lens), Center-weighted auto exposure metering (AE)
• 2 inch LCD
• 6 megapixels
• 3x optical, 7x digital zoom
• Focal Length: 37.5 – 103.6 mm (35 mm equivalent)
• Aperture: f2.8 to f8 (wide), f/4.7 to f/7.6 (telephoto)
• Focal Range: 0.5 m to infinity (normal), 0.6 m to infinity (telephoto), 0.12 – 1 m (macro wide)
• ISO Range: 100, 200, 400
• Shutter Speed: 2 – 1/1000 sec
• Shutter lag: 0.83 sec
• Self timer: 10 sec
• Exposure Compensation: +/- 2.0 EV in 1/2 steps
• Continuous Shooting: 2 fps
• File Format: JPEG (EXIF 2.2)
• SecureDigital (SD) memory card + 16 MB internal memory
• 2 AA batteries (Photo Lithium, rechargeable NiMH)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015