Very often, pigeons end up being the subject of many nature photographers, especially those who choose to have a photo session in the park. Or… it might as well be on the streets of the city like the examples show.
Therefore, I found it necessary to give you a few tips on shooting these common birds.
- You will definitely have to set up your camera to shoot fast no mater of the lighting conditions.
- You might also want to have the camera shooting more frames one after the other.
- Your camera focus mode should be continuous (like in sports photography, for examples).
Note: taking photos of seagulls can be very similar to taking photos of pigeons, so you might consider that as well.
Here are some of my personals photos of pigeons, done in a winter photo session:
And below is a collection of pigeons photographs I found and liked on the web:
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015