It fits in your pocket (comes in black, red or silver), it is light weight and easy to use, therefore a nice compact point and shoot digital camera. A few improvements from V550 are the better buttons which are easier to press, viewfinder was completely eliminated, and more battery efficiency.
For each picture there is a “blur warning“: Red – bad, yellow – OK, and green – good. Then, it scans eyes in the photographs you take, and automatically removes red-eye. However, in low light the camera hardly manages to focus.
As for the panoramic mode, even if you are able take only 3 photographs, the camera automatically stiches them inside of the camera. It can also enhance pictures (feature known as KODAK PPERFECT TOUCH technology), and crop inside of the camera, with no use of computer, then, still with no use of computer, you can print your pictures via PictBridge.
Pictures made from EASYSHARE printer docks are vibrant, borderless, waterproof, and will last a lifetime, under typical photo album display conditions.
However, sometimes the contrast is a little high, tends to lose highlight and shadow detail when shooting under harsh lighting. The V603 offers a live histogram view for each photo and a framing grid to help you frame your shot. Built-in image stabilization technology works even during video mode. Kodak EasyShare V603 store whatever you like in its internal memory as a Favourite.
The camera comes with KODAK EASYSHARE software version 5.2.
• Shooting Modes: auto, shutter priority, aperture priority, macro, movie
• 22 Scene modes
• Effects: Black and White, Sepia, and three color modes, Sharpness setting
• Movie Mode: TV-quality video, up to 30 fps, MPEG-4 compression, sound and zoom during video including auto focus
• White balance: auto, 4 presets
• Built-in flash with four modes
• Metering: multi-pattern TTL metering system, with center-weighted and center-spot
• 2.5 inch LCD
• 6 megapixels
• 3X optical zoom + 4 digital zoom
• Focal Length: 36-108mm (35mm equivalent)
• Max. Aperture: f/2.8 to f/4.8 (quite a narrow range)
• ISO Range: 80-800
• Shutter Speed: 8-1/1448 sec
• Power on: 1.8 sec
• Shutter Lag: 0.300 – 0.850 sec
• Shot to Shot: 1.03 sec
• Continuous Shooting: 2.22 fps (4 shots)
• Self Timer: 2 / 10 sec
• Exposure Compensation: 2.0EV in 1/3EV increments
• SD/MMC memory card + 32MB internal memory
• Lithium Ion rechargeable battery (150 shots)
Tags: digital camera, compact camera, point and shoot camera, digital compact camera, kodak digital camera, kodak, kodak easyshare, 6MP, 3x optical zoom, Kodak EasyShare V603, image stabilization, red eye removal, easyshare V603, panorama
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015