The 15th Digital Photography Bootcamp workshop sponsored by Kubota Image has been programed:
When: Sunday, April 20 through Friday, April 25, 2008
Where: Rock Springs Guest Ranch (www.RockSprings.com)
Cost: $2,495.00 including lodging and all (gourmet) meals (This is an Early Bird rate if booked and paid in full by January 31st. Cost
will be $2,695 after January 31st.)
The 5-day workshop for professional photographers (designed to supply all of the technical know-how to run a successful digital portrait/wedding studio and, at the same time, to encourage continued development of a photographers unique style and creativity), will focus on the following guiding points:
1. Style, creativity, and inspiration
2. Digital capture techniques with live models
3. Workflow from start to finish utilizing the most cutting-edge software tools available
4. Photoshop® essentials and fine art techniques – including the new features of CS3
5. Presentation and sales techniques: slideshow DVDs, Web, printing, etc.
6. Marketing and business essentials
In addition, Kubota Image Tools announces that professional photographers (or serious amateurs aspiring to be pros) are invited to apply to the Kubota Digital Photography Bootcamp Scholarship Program for a chance to be selected for a full scholarship to this or any of Kubota Image Tools upcoming Bootcamps. The Digital Photography Bootcamp scholarship includes full program fee plus lodging and all meals (a $2,695 value). The scholarship winner is responsible for transportation costs to/from Rock Springs Guest Ranch as well as their own social activities.
To apply, photographers can e-mail Kubota Image Tools at firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page letter explaining why they should be considered for the scholarship. A description of any charity work that they currently do (whether utilizing photographic skills or not) should be included. Submissions must also include a portfolio of 20 image samples.
Image file size should be no larger than 750×750 at 72dpi. The deadline for scholarship applications for the Spring 2008 Bootcamp is January 31, 2008. The recipient will be announced on February 11, 2008.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015