The Nikon Coolpix S50c with a stylish wave-surface design, will be available in stores from April 2007. Its equipped with Optical VR Image Stabilization system, one-touch portrait button (offers easy access to a selection of three innovative functions), Face-priority AF, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and D-Lighting which provide the ability to actually improve the quality of images within the camera.
The Coolpix S50c also offers the additional advantage of a built-in Wireless capability for e-mail and image storage with the enhanced Coolpix Connect 2 service,in other words, wirelessly sends images from the camera for viewing on a computer anywhere.
The Built-in flash has a range of 0.3 to 6.0m.
• Movie Mode: With sound: TV movie (640) at 30fps, Pictmotion (640) at 10fps, Small size (320) at 30fps, Smaller size (160) at 15fps; Without sound: Time-lapse movie at 30fps, Stop-motion movie (640) at 5, 10, 15fps, Electronic VR (Vibration Reduction) available (except for Time-lapse movie)
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Scene, Movie, Voice
• Scene Modes: Face-priority AF, Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Night Portrait, Party/indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Night Landscape, Close up, Museum, Fireworks, Copy, Back Light, Panorama Assist, BSS, Color Options
• Flash Mode: Auto, Auto w/ Red-eye Reduction, Anytime Flash, Flash cancel, Slow Sync
• Pictmotion: 5 styles selectable to playback movies or up to 200 still images, 5 music files pre-installed, max. 10 music files loadable
• 3.0-inch LCD 170-degree viewing angle and an anti-reflection coating
• 7.2 effective megapixels
• 3x Zoom-Nikkor glass lens + 4x digital
• 38 to 114mm (35mm equivalent) lens
• ISO Range: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
• SD memory card + 13 MB Internal memory
• EN-EL8 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (130 shots)
[tags]Nikon Coolpix S50c, Nikon Coolpix, Coolpix S50c, digital camera, compact digital camera, camera, Redeye Reduction, Face priority, D Lighting, Image Stabilization, 7MP [/tags]