PENTAX-DA 70mm F2.4 Limited Lens is designed for exclusive use with PENTAX digital SLR cameras with an image circle perfectly proportioned to the CCD size (23.5mm x 15.7mm), and featuring an ultra-thin pancake design and uni-focal, medium-telephoto optics.
The high-performance optics ensure outstanding image quality, and provide distinctive visual expression. Materials used for this lens are selected for optimum holding comfort and operability, and the new lens is designed to be extremely thin and lightweight, for go-anywhere portability for casual, day-to-day snapshot photography.
This lens produces smooth, natural skin tones and beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds at open aperture in portrait applications, while assuring crisp, high-contrast images at closed-down aperture in landscape photography.
• Lens mount: Pentax KAF mount
• Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
• Angle of view: 23Â° ( when used with istD-series & K100D camera body)
• Aperture control: Automatic
• Number of diaphragm blades: 9
• Minimum aperture: F22
• Metering system: TTL open-aperture metering
• Minimum focusing distance: 0.7m (2.3 ft.)
• Filter size: 49mm
• Maximum magnification: 0.12X
• Dimensions (diameter x length): 63mm x 26mm (2.5 inches x 1.0 inch)
• Weight: 130g (4.6 oz.) without hood; 150g (5.3 oz.) with hood
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015