I do want to have some round prints so I realy like the idea of getting a Photo Circle Cutter. I could even use it for cd covers (and that is the main purpose I have in mind right now).
With three sizes to choose from, encircle your friends, your pets, or whatever you like, then use the included foto clips to hang your photo circles as curtains, room dividers, or just a fun wall display.
– Cuts 3 different size circles – 2.5in, 3.4in, and 3.7in.
– Includes spare blades (They’re also easy to find in a craft store if you happen to run out.)
– Easy and safe to use (But children should be supervised)
– Includes 30 free photo clips – to start clipping your photos together into awesome constructions. I would do a big poster with pictures from a special location and then present it to my friends, even makeing a gift out of this.
1 for $14
2 for $26
3 for $38
Buy here (Photojojo)
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- How to professionally watermark your images for free - November 4, 2015
- New changes to Photoaxe – Becoming a Branded Website for Photographers - October 9, 2015
- How to show your online photo gallery and gain money at the same time - June 18, 2015